Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Early Greetings


Glenn leaves for the first batch of holidays this afternoon, but likely not going to get in any windsurfing given that I am going to the Arctic circle. I'll be in northern Finland for the next two weeks, and while no windsurfing, I do have lots of snowboarding and kitesnowboarding on the agenda.

Mike, Evan, or Bill will be more than happy to help you with anything you need over the holiday period. I will be back on the 7th of Januarty, with Mike then heading to Barbados to start the Barbado-thon 2006!

I just want to thank all of our customers for a great 2005, and look forward to an even better 2006. Thanks also to all my co-workers, namely Mike and Evan for making 2005 my most enjoyable year yet with Windsurfing Direct. The best to everyone over the holiday season, and lets hope for a warm and windy 2006.

No comments: